Birthday Parties at Macquarie Ice Rink
Ice skating parties at Macquarie Ice Rink are a fun and unforgettable way to celebrate childrens' birthdays. Birthday parties are held on weekends and are recommended for children aged 6 -12 years.
FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO BIRTHDAY PARTIES available from the 31st March
8:30pm to 10:30pm
minimum 8 people
Pizza Party: includes rink entry, skate hire, pizza. soft drink $30 pp
There is no party host, staff will ensure food and drinks are delivered to the party room.
You can bring along a birthday cake.
Birthday Party Sessions up to the 7th april
SUNDAY MEGA SESSION: please ask us about the available birthday time slots up until the 8th April. Rooms are provided for 2 hours after which they must be vacated, the party may stay on and skate for longer during the Mega Session.
|10:30am-12:30pm||9:30am to 4:15pm Mega Skate Session|
BIRTHDAY PARTY SESSIONS FROM THE 8TH APRIL
10:30am to 12:30pm 9:30am to 4:15pm Mega Skate Session
12:45pm to 2:45pm 11:45am to 1:45am
3:00pm to 4:30pm ($5 discount per person) 2:15pm to 4:15pm (limited parties available)
|Party Plan 1||Party Plan 2|
|Session Admission||Session Admission|
|$30 per child (GST inc)||$32 per child (GST inc)|
|Potato Crisps||Potato Crisps|
|Lolly Bags||Lolly Bags|
|Hats & Balloons||Hats & Balloons|
Download and print our special Macquarie Ice Rink party invitations for your guests below:
- Parties must have a minimum of 10 children and maximum of 25 per party.
- Parties for 6 year olds should be kept to approximately 10 to 12 children.
- A $50 deposit for all parties is required on booking, with the balance to be paid on the day of the party (cash, Visa or MasterCard). The deposit is non-refundable if the party is cancelled with less than 7 days' notice.
- Party members should meet in our foyer at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the session.
- Party guests should make themselves known to staff on arrival.
- The parent/s of the child having the party are welcome to skate free of charge, however this is not transferable.
- Party guests will need to bring a pair of socks and warm clothing.
All party enquiries and bookings can be made by calling the rink on 02 9888 1100.